Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Does an Inactive Lifestyle Cause Me to Be SO Busy?!?!

And I mean inactive. I literally work....and hangout with friends. I'm starting to realize that this might be what life is all about. Before "real" adulthood kicks in and you have to think about living with your spouse and caring for your kids...you're just an adult working...and living. There's nothing too interesting to say about it. And yet, I feel as if I have things to do all the time. Spent some good time tonight with friends: Angel Cole, Smart Musician, Dpad, Fallout Boy, and Daddio. (Sadly, the only nickname I made up out of those is Daddio...and it's because he's my dad...I'm so creative!) Tomorrow is my day off and I already agreed to make a scrap book as a gift for Army Party, a coworker who is getting deployed to Afghanistan. So that will basically take up my whole day. It seems as if little things like this constantly take up my time, and for that I am so grateful. I am starting to realize it's really the little things in life that are keeping me sane. When I stop and realize that I have no exciting stories to share for anyone whom I haven't seen in months, I have to also realize that I have been blessed with great friends who are at least willing to give me things to do...and if anything I can create a crazy story about it... =)


With that being said, I need to go to bed. But if anyone needs some tunes to rock out to, check out The Spill Canvas' album "Formalities" or you can check out the LP from The Cab "Lady Luck"...just if you wanna... 

No comments:

Post a Comment