Saturday, February 12, 2011

It Usually Takes a Year...

So today, after almost a year of ignoring the fact that I have a blog, or that others have a blog or that blogging is even still something that happens...i decided to post one. This could be largely due to the fact that I discovered one of my dear friends Angel Cole has a blog that she posts on regularly, or because my ex-boyfriend Dpad started blogging which reminded me that I should as well...

Whatever the case, here I am, blogging once again. Sadly, I have no fun anecdotes to share and haven't been able to travel out of the country since Buenos Aires. I did make a trip to NYC last November and got to see the Rockefeller tree all lit up and purty. However, don't let the television fool you, the tree is not as it looks...I mean, if it were in a house then yeah, it'd be huge, but it looks so much larger on tv...hmm...

Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and have a quick hello. Maybe this will lead into more posts more often, maybe you won't here from me again until next February. Whatever the case, I'm still alive, still striving to do interesting things, still striving to find the meanings of life, love and the pursuit of happiness, realizing more and more that it's hard to find the meanings of all at one time...

No comments:

Post a Comment